Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Brand Manager that has arisen in the company.
The successful applicant will be reporting to the Marketing Services Executive.
Project Location(s): Harare, Zimbabwe
Education: Degree (MBA added advantage)
- Develop and implement brand marketing plan & strategies for each given brand or set of brands to grow brand equity in line with brand objectives
- Review brands competitiveness and alignment to market trends
- Develop and maintain a healthy brand portfolio that enhances shareholder value
- Identifying and developing new market opportunities in the domestic and export markets.
- Demand forecasting and demand stimulation in the domestic and export markets
- Develop effective advertising and promotional campaigns that aid in the achievement of volume, revenue and market share objectives
- Develop and manage a marketing information system for given brands so as to have up to date, accurate information for decision making
- Optimum utilization of research, advertising and promotional costs in line with budget
- A recognised business degree
- A diploma or professional qualification in marketing
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent is an added advantage
- At least 5 years managerial work experience in marketing
- Computer literacy and a functional knowledge of SAP
- Ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Capacity to work with tight deadlines
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Mature, high level of integrity, firm and fair.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills